Monday, December 05, 2005

I will explain later, but...

Could I ask for prayers for tomorrow? I have two to three job interviews tomorrow afternoon with an organization I am ridiculously excited about joining. It's been a longish interview process, and it sounds now like I'll be hearing by the end of the week whether it's yea or nay.

Please pray with me that I'll be prepared, composed, ready to really listen and respond to the interviewers' thoughts and questions and ready to offer my own. And, you know, that I'll get the job God wants me to have, whether it's this one or another one.

And I'll explain why I'm looking for a new job once it's appropriate to do so!

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Prayers winging heavenwards...that all is calm and you feel right about whatever befalls.
Hugs x

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Prayers and hugs from here as well.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Gallycat said...

pssst... so any word? :)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Anna said...

No-- it turns out last Tuesday was the penultimate round. Tomorrow is the day I meet with the president, and everyone's saying that's the last step. So I should hear by the end of this week. Prayers much appreciated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home