Thursday, December 15, 2005

Trumpets, cymbals, rejoicing

By Jove, I think I've got it! The job, that is.

I've had an unofficial notification, a call about salary requirements, and a promise of a final offer in my inbox tomorrow. More details to follow once things are firmed up and it feels real.

Most of all, I am inexpressibly thankful. I plan to start work the day I stop getting paid at my current job. To have that seamless a transition, and furthermore, to be going to a job that will push me and develop my skills in all the right ways are blessings indeed.

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

That sounds really exciting. Congratulations, and looking forward to hearing more when you can tell us.
Meanwhile, have a drink on me :-)

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Great news!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Gallycat said...

Congrats!! We have to get together again soon, and you can tell me all about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home